Thursday, October 3, 2013

Going To The Chapel


Youngest sister was married this weekend and I am under a strict photo ban....so this is all 
I can post for now.  I'll be sure to get more here as soon as I am allowed.

A lot of the details were handmade and put together on site by my sister, 
husband, nephew, auntie and I!!  I have to say it was completely worth it-it was so pretty 
and everyone loved every detail!!!  Especially the Bride!!!

Ok, more soon, trying to catch up on work and sleep is proving to be a weeklong 
process!!!




3 comments:

Rock Chef said...

That is quite a few photos for someone under a ban! :-)

Kiki said...

RC- I consolidated and made them smaller....so I'm hoping that will keep me out of trouble with the bride!! {wink, wink}

terri said...

Congrats to your "baby" sister! Looks like you had much fun!